Late last year, I was commissioned by The Economist to write some articles on innovation and the future. I thought I would put them in one place, in case you’d like to read them in a spare moment or two. I hope you have time to take a look, and that you enjoy them.
- A wider cast: the ethics (and economics) of diversity in film
- Time over money: Wandering the world with the New Rich
- Holograms and the democratisation of modern football
- Softly, softly: the future of impact investing
- Spontaneity and the modern office
- In praise of “techno-optimists”
- The rise of the countryside